Board Game - Monopoly Edinburgh Edition
Celebrate the vibrant Scottish capital city of Edinburgh with this special edition of MONOPOLY! Choose one of the custom tokens and take a tour around Edinburgh. Make your way around the board from Arthur’s Seat to the Waldorf Astoria Edinburgh - The Caledonian, where you can check-in before setting out to see the sights. After a visit to the Fringe, set out to see the Scottish Parliament building at the bottom of the Royal Mile.
If you fancy something more active, a hike up Arthur’s Seat or Calton Hill offers stunning views of both the Old and New Town, as well as the Port of Leith. Still, an important part of the city’s economy, the port is now home to bars, restaurants and plenty of entertainment. Buy up houses and hotels to charge your opponents more rent, but watch out for those Income Tax and Luxury Shopping spaces, and don’t end up in Jail! Pick up a Chance or Community Chest card for unexpected prizes and penalties, and trade your way to success - you can own it all!
- The world’s favorite family board game brings you another exciting edition of MONOPOLY – Edinburgh!
- Choose your favorite token, tour your favorite sites and accumulate fortunes, but watch out for taxes, jail and bankruptcy
- Advance to Edinburgh Castle, the Royal Mile, or the Scott Monument - will you owe rent or reap the rewards?
- Invest in houses and hotels and trade your way to success
- The Fast-Dealing Property Trading Game is fun for the whole family
*Suitable Age: 8+ Not suitable for children under the age of 8 years due to small parts which could cause a choking hazard
Number of Players: 2+
Officially Licensed Product