Germolene Antiseptic Cream - 30g
Effective treatment for minor cuts and grazes, minor burns, scalds and blisters, stings and insect bites, spots and chapped or rough skin.
Helps prevent infection and has a local anaesthetic effect that numbs the pain.
Suitable for: Adults and children
Active ingredients: Phenol and Chlorhexidine Digluconate
See details below, always read the label
- This is a medicine; Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have an underlying medical condition, are taking any other medication or complementary therapy, or if symptoms persist.
- Seek advice before using if you are breast feeding, pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or suffer from allergies.
- Non-greasy cream that rubs in easily.
- Antiseptic action helps prevent infection.
- Soothing local anaesthetic numbs the pain and helps relieve the itching and irritation of minor skin injuries.
- Germolene Antiseptic Cream combines an antiseptic action of Phenol and Chlorhexisine Digluconate to help prevent infections, plus a soothing anaesthetic effect of Phenol to numb the pain.
- Germolene Antiseptic Cream's dual action is an effective treatment for minor cuts and grazes, minor burns, scalds and blisters, stings and insect bites, spots and chapped or rough skin.
Hazards and Cautions
Keep all medicines out of the reach and sight of children.
- For external use only.
- If symptoms persist consult your doctor.
- Phenol and Chlorhexidine Digluconate
- Active Ingredients (w/w): Phenol 1.2% and Chlorhexidine Digluconate 0.25%.
- Also contains: Cetostearyl alcohol, Light liquid paraffin, Polyoxyethylene stearyl ethers, Colours (ponceau 4R (E124 and E110), Dimeticone, Methyl salicylate and Water.