Puzzle - Bread Table
- Box size: 10" x 14" x 2.37". Finisihed Puzzle Size: 19.25" x 26.5".
- Bread is a staple food prepared from a dough of flour and water, usually by baking. Throughout recorded history it has been a prominent food in large parts of the world. There are numerous types of bread, many specific to a certain region and cuisine. For example, bagels originated in Jewish communities in Poland dating to 1610. Corn bread originated in the US with native Americans.
- Strong high-quality puzzle pieces.
- Made from recycled board and printed with vegetable based ink.
- This superior quality puzzle will delight and educate all at the same time.